This is one of our regular serving spots. I thought we would update the info since they have moved.
– Forgotten Louisville is open to the needy EVERY WEDNESDAY from 7 -8 pm.
– We meet at Champions Park, off River Road
– Anyone can sign up to bring food for the evening. It is serving together so you can just bring what you can – maybe for 25 or more. You can also bring snacks and drinks. Different people bring different things. Sometime groups get together and bring things together.
– You can bring snacks: Bananas, oranges, chips, crackers, cookies
– You can bring other basic needs: toiletries, diapers, coats, gloves, etc. Many people just drive in, bring out a table and place their items on a folding table behind their cars. People come and take what they need
– You can be a regular contributor. I think that if you are comfortable serving here, it would be good to do it on a schedule. We try to have a RAK Louisville table there once a month. That way, they can count on us for one Wednesday a month. And, all of you can join us and check it out. I thought it was a great idea.