We are almost there. Random Acts of Kindness Day is TOMORROW!! If you don’t have a plan, here is a list of really easy ideas.
1. Ding Dong Ditch Donuts: Buy a dozen donuts and share it with your neighbors. This is so easy to do. You can also go to a bakery and buy someone’s dozen for them. Treating a stranger with a random of act of kindness is amazing.
2. If you go through any drive -through: Please buy the coffee or meal of the person behind you. Check to make sure it is under a certain amount though! This is great for Starbucks or even McDonalds or Chick-Fila.
3. Please visit a Firehouse with some treats (we ask for it to be store-bought and still in packaging). They do so much for us and they work through the holidays that we really want to thank them for all that they do.
4. Dinner on Us: You can make an easy basket for dinner (spaghetti sauce, pasta and maybe a box of brownie mix and take it over to a neighbor. I guarantee they will be surprised and it will make their day. It really is the thought that counts.
5. Cookies and Cocoa: This is the easiest and most fun thing to. All you need is a gift bag, a container of hot chocolate mix and a bag of Oreos. And I think everyone will welcome a Cookies and Cocoa package!
6. Salvation Army Bell Ringers: There are still plenty of shifts open. This is really easy to do. Here is a link: http://louisvillesa.volunteerfirst.org